![]() |
| Image from Devrant.com |
I remember I cropped out Tony’s head from his armor and inserted mine and pasted that poster on the wall. Every time I used to look at it, I used to imagine saving my classmates from terrorist attacks and receiving lots of compliments from cute girls. (Damn ! why is that still a fantasy ) 😏
![]() |
| image from catchmeparty.com I made those posters similar to this one |
I visualized myself as a superhero and saved aunts from getting crushed by those big foots (am talking about insect ) and Meena auntie’s kitten from many stray dogs. I became tony stark inside my head and could feel those traits. 🤩
Since I wanted to be strong I also started working out !
1 year later
Friend — Our school is selecting children who are interested to make something and ma’am has suggested your name .
Rohan — What something ? Don’t say it is a cooking competition because I can only make maggi .
Friend — Idiot ! You remember you were talking about making gadgets and stuffs . That’s what we have to make ! any innovation or something for a science exhibition .
Rohan — Oh yes , give my name to ma’am , I am doing this .
Friend — But dude ! I don’t think you made something out of these wire except a simple electric circuit that to even without a switch. How will we do that ? let elders do it , we will try next time.
Rohan — come on ! we will learn, and look
Worrying Is like praying something you don’t want to happen ! So don’t worry we are doing this.
( another dialogue of Robert Downey that I often use , since I used to copy him )
After that I started thinking like Tony stark , learning the circuit diagram and writing codes to program the microcomputer . This was the time I was feeling like a real Tony , making gadgets . I spent 3 months learning programming languages and experimenting a lot .
I had no idea what I was doing those , just experimenting full day . I mastered programming and know can very well program robots and make a lot of cool stuff . I even made Anroid application for my system and I succeeded ! I just completed it 1 week before the competition .
watch this you will understand How I used to feel ! those days
Its just that Tony inside me was helping me to do this thing . There was a sudden change in my attitude and I became a risk taker and a very charismatic personality .
At the registration counter the teacher told me that visitors are not allowed and should go back but then I told her that I am a participant .
She asked my name and I said, Tony Stark!
Act as if technique — In this technique you just have to simple believe you are that person and the important thing is that you should feel from inside. You need to think as if you are playing a role of that person you want to become and eventually you will become it. Basically this technique work best when you want to adopt some habits of an ideal person.
Difficult to believe right?
Your subconscious mind has no idea what is true or false , it works on the information provided by you repeatedly. Suppose if you think that you are Handsome and keep that belief for a long time there are possibility you will become handsome guy. You will start taking care of your looks and may buy lots of stuff to make you look awesome.
Since You will start behaving like them , you will be able to reprogram your subconscious and think like them in many situation.
For those who have watched the Bollywood movie FAN by Shahrukh Khan. You must have seen or watched that the little Aryan in his childhood used to look totally different but as he grew up mimicking and watching SRK so much his physical Appearance started becoming like him.
There was a moment where his body language totally resemble to shah rukh’s.
How to Implement Act as if technique
Fake it till you make it!
Yes the fundamentals principle of this technique is not fake it till you make it .Start copying the lifestyle of whosoever you want to be . Mimic them and follow their habits ! it wont take more than 21 days .
Start copying the way they talk ,walk or even think.
Did you know , while shooting Padmavat 2018 , Ranbir Singh was so much into his character of Aladin Khilji (a cruel personality )that he almost thought to kill one of his crew member and used to be very aggressive .
555 rule
This is also a law of attraction technique where you can not only attract those opportunities and habits but also can make any situation come true .
Take a paper and write your affirmations 55 times for 5 days . It should reflect those positive vibes and be in present or present perfect tense .It should be like this
I AM GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR BRINGING SO MUCH OF HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE !
The Third way to transform your reality
follow me !! yes go to my profile and do it.
Instagram- Follow me
just joking , don’t take it seriously , but take it very seriously .
It will encourage me to write more and help you guys to learn something new everyday ! Comment down below about views!
Thank you !

