Friday, 7 February 2020

New Year Resolution Of 2020 That Only Winners Added In Their List || Warning! They May Transform Your Reality

0


8 Steps to Becoming a Highly Motivated Person
image source- https://happiermindjournal.com/


My friends ! both of them are quite intelligent and that’s why people think am a nerd too.

1/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020




Life without purpose is like body without soul .

2/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020

Osmosis

Successful people ask questions , they seek teacher and are always learning

3/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020

I am grateful to God!



Are you grateful ?

Be grateful to life not everyone made this far

4/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020

The Hobbies I had …..



My hobbie ! I love working out , I dont go to gym just do compound exercises

To beat the age keep the hobbies alive

5/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020

How many Reps left ?




The only Bad workout is one that didn't happen

6/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020

Let me note it down !

Journal writing is a voyage to an interior .

7/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020

Hey Sun , You are late !



yes I often wakes up at 4 am

Early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy and wise.

8/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020

Eat, sleep, write and repeat



Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash

Write what should not be forgotten

9/10 Best New Year Resolution Idea For 2020



Photo by Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash

The library is my second home

Books are the treasured wealth of the life



Author Image

About Rohan Kalonia
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment