After reading the title you must be in curiosity about that power ?? well calm down because what I am gonna tell you !! through this article is gonna be a life long lesson that is sure you are not likely to forget.
Each one of us wants to achieve our goals but
only a few make it possible !! and those few are likely to know about this
trick that is mission-critical !! .for any type of goal you wanna accomplish.
It is really important to understand how our body works and what all miracles
it can do. And when you are aware of your body no one can beat you in any
field. God gave each of us the brain but only a few know its full potential. It
can do wonders if understood properly
The power I am about to tell you is the "
power of the subconscious mind". Yes, you may have heard about this but
for those of you who don't or not sure about it are most welcome for the
upcoming information I am gonna provide.
The incredible machine of our body, the brain
is the operating system and consists of two parts, the conscious mind, and the
subconscious mind. The conscious part of the brain is the part that you are
using right now, even while reading this article. It helps in your day-to-day
life by helping you to make decisions and choices.
The
other 90% of your brainpower is derived from the subconscious mind, the part of
your brain you are not conscious of. The subconscious mind regulates all your
bodily functions and houses the memories and experiences of every event in your
life, whether you can consciously remember them or not.
In
essence, the subconscious mind is the storage room of everything that is
currently not in your conscious mind.
The subconscious is also home to your belief
system, personal skills you have acquired and all the habits you have
developed. It is the “bank” of information your conscious mind. For example,
let's say you are not confident enough. This is all because it has been stored
inside your subconscious mind that this guy is not confident and may feel
nervous. Whatever you are !! all your habits, skills and belief are all that
you have kept inside your subconscious brain.
Now the question arises ?? How can I unlock
this power or how can I program my subconscious brain to be a type of person I
have always desired to be?? Don't worry I will soon write about it too !!
To gather more info read this book and
may buy using the link below
The power of subconscious mind
⇒



