When was the last time you thought you would write a book ? 1 month ago ? 1 year ago ? or more than that? Though writing a book seems to be a hard job but only until you don't know the steps and who would tell you the steps? me !! right here in this article. I joined a webinar yesterday by Bhupendra Rathore and Nitin Soni and I have to say they are amazing ! the way they were speaking, interacting and presenting there the idea was fantastic. I have to say there are a lot more things to learn from them. So for your kind of information whatever I am going to tell is based on what they said, also I am going to share those secrets that only bestseller knows.
Tip#1
write non-fiction
Nonfictions are self-help book and attract a lot of people ! self-help books provide solutions to your problem and that's why we buy them a lot, the psychology behind it is that we people don't do a single shit until we are not benefited from it. So non-fiction basically shouts and scream and says "hey dude come here I have the solution for the shit you are facing right now ". They have a good reason to invest time and money on them but when we talk about Fiction! They have a huge market . When you write fiction you basically compete with entertainment, you compete with other books , youtube, Instagram, music , podcast etc. Why would you read a fiction ?? to entertain yourself!Also if you ain't a good writer, at the end of the month you will recieve a letter from publisher 5 books sold . 4 by your family member and 1 got returned.
Tip #2 Add your picture on coverage .
Businessmen make contact cards and give them to every person , with all the ones might they make and what happens with them ? All of them go to dustbin. So the tactic to be recognized is add your picture. You would have seen Robin Sharma and Robert Kiyosaki's book , they have their picture on the cover page. If tomorrow you see a bald with a decent smile you would say Ohh that its Robin Sharma!
Tip # 3 Keep a simple and Short Title!
"Fault in our stars" what do you think on that topic this book must be? that's the trick keep it simple and short. The biggest bestseller of all time "THINK AND GROW RICH" this book tells you clearly that hey man if you wanna be rich, you gotta buy this stuff. "The lean startup" such a simple tittle right? and now you can pretty sure think that it talks about startup.
HOW TO WRITE A BOOK IN 21 DAYS?
Commit that you are gonna do it !!
yes its true! commit to everyone ! your friends, family members and whoever you know.
when you commit you put pressure to your brain to run at horsepower . we people just horse here and there before 1 month of exam and when we notice that the time is less, we put pressure and somehow complete the syllabus. Also, commit in the comment box that you are gonna write a book.
Decide what book you are writing.
You have to first decide what stuff you are going to provide. Suppose I want to write a book on parenting. So what I will do just buy books related to that topic and see what's inside. Content is everywhere but it all depends on how you write so decide a blueprint of your books and how you will present it.
Think about more than 10 topics.
If I am writing a book on parenting, what will be the topics? How to keep your child healthy, how not to scold them. So you have to find 10 or more such topic and chapters.
Search for question .
Inside each chapter there must be solutions to 5 question . If you dont know the question , just go to qoura they have millions of question . In the book of parenting suppose there is a chapter How to keep your child healthy ? the questions will be should you offer him junkfood or not.
I think now you have a clear idea of how to write a book. If you will follow these steps then I am pretty sure that you will write it in 7 days, rest goes for editing and publishing. Don't forget you should have a lot of passion ! because when you operate out with passion everything goes into its place.
Thank You !!
I will be posting stuff about personality development, entrepreneurship and about human Physiology so you better follow my Website.Also, comment down below on what topic you want another blog-post, I will mention your name too.
